Give Montpelier a little extra love this December!
Our downtown features special events each weekend in December (below). In addition check out our Community Calendar for a full list of activites throughout the month.
Friday December 1st
- Art Walk and the Renewal Project Walking Tour, 4 pm - 8 pm - throughout Downtown Montpelier
129th Annual Holiday Fair at the Unitarian Church of Montpelier ,5 - 7 pm Friday, December 1st with a Cocoa Bar & youth musicians performing.
Saturday December 2nd
- 129th Annual Holiday Fair at the Unitarian Church of Montpelier, 9 am - 1 pm, features Sweets in the Gazebo and Live Music.
Saturday December 9th
- Horse drawn wagon rides, 10 am - 2 pm - (leaving from corner of Elm and State Street) Sponsored by VSECU
- Christ Episcopal Church visit with Santa - 9 - 1 pm
- 50th Anniversary Community Carol Sing - 4pm - 5:30 pm, Unitarian Church
Saturday December 16th
- Montpelier's first Downtown Cocoa Crawl - downtown businesses feature their chocolate offerings and sales (along with music at some of these venues - check the webpage for the musicians and venues!)
- Holiday Concert at Hugo’s